Monday 10 October 2016

Creating a draft magazine advert

Using photoshop to create a magazine advert

Today I made a start editing my magazine advert to advertising the album which 'Fall at your feet' will have been taken from. Previously, I had taken photographs of my friend Abi to include on my digipak. I went to the folder where I had saved the image and selected the image I wanted to use as the cover of my magazine. 

This is the raw image I have decided to use.
Next, I decided to begin adding text to my image, modeled on the magazine draft I created before. I began to add white text for the title of the album 'Alone At The Station'. 
The first title has been added here.
 I then began to add the other parts of the titles, adding 'a brand new album from' and 'Saint Raymond'. This again, was modelled on my draft digipak. 
The next titles have been added.
Tomorrow, I plan to add the final bottom titles to complete my draft edit. I might alter the colours on the image to make them more vivid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment