Thursday 10 November 2016

Audience feedback- Fifth Magazine Advert

Audience feedback- Fifth Magazine Advert 

Image result for audience feedbackSince the last magazine advert, I have worked on changing the colours significantly as I know this was the main element that was letting my product down. I therefore have created a much brighter and lighter magazine advert, which I think is much more eye catching which is better when trying to market an artist. I also added my own record labels to link to the digipak. 

I asked my audience for some feedback and this is a summary of what I received:


  • The image isn't as pink so this is much more effective.
  • The image is much clearer.
  • The background looks much greener, vibrant and more inviting.
  • The logos and record labels in the bottom corner look professional.
  • The font looks much better and clearer, contrasting nicely against the performer.
  • His skin could be perfected for a much more professional finish.
For the final edit I am going to work on contouring his skin and perfecting it using tools on photoshop to make the poster really high quality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment