Wednesday 2 November 2016

Audience Feedback- Fourth Draft Magazine Advert

Audience Feedback- Fourth Draft Magazine Advert

Image result for audience feedbackAfter receiving audience feedback on my third draft edit of the magazine advert, I decided to act on the feedback to create the next draft. I decided to play with the manipulation of the image in order to create something that looked unique whilst maintaining the overall design of my magazine advert.

Here is a summary of the feedback I received: 
  • The image is too pink, you can tell that it has been edited too much.
  • The subject is focused and the background is blurred which creates a nice effect.
  • The contrast of the white font on the purple/pink shirt looks good.
  • The image is a bit too dull.
  • The white writing at the top isn't clear against the background so this information could be missed. 
  • More logos could be added to the bottom.
I am therefore going to make the image less pink so that the contrasts with the text work better, just to create a much more polished product. 




No comments:

Post a Comment