Thursday 3 November 2016

Audience Feedback- Second draft digipak

Second Draft Digipak Edit

Image result for audience feedbackI have asked for further feedback for the second draft of the digipak. This way, I can make amendments based on audience research and my own judgement to improve the quality of my digipak. This is the first draft with the new model as previously I had used a female, but after receiving audience feedback I found that this didn't link to the music video or sell the artist appropriately. 

Here is the feedback summarised: 

  • The front is way too pink, Nathan doesn't look human.
  • The front cover is also too dull, it isn't eye catching. 
  • They look a bit 'samey' perhaps you should cut out Nathan for some of the inside slides to add variety to the design.
  • It would look good if you cut out your performer onto a white background.
  • I really like how the front and back images are colour and the inside is black and white.
From this information I know that using black and white for the inside panels is effective whilst having coloured outer panels is also effective too. This is something I am not going to change. However, for the front image, I need to edit the colours again and alter the brightness and contrasts because I agree, it is definitely too pink and makes my performers skin look sightly odd. This is something I plan to change in the following edits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment